Goldenbride / gloriabrides – the sad story of scam
The first time I ever heard about these site was when I received a letter on Dream-marriage inviting me to join the goldenbride.net:
WARNING!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION!! GoldenBride.net dont copy, just write)
Hello %name% !
When I saw your profile I felt like we are looking the same and also I felt like both of us
are serious in this search.
I must tell you I don’t like this site much, I see it can’t give us all the things we
need to know each other better… But I have an idea!
I found out about the other dating site named (GoldеnBridе.nеТ), dont copy, just write)
It’s really much better and prices are low there.
I’m sure that your true love is waiting for you only on the site (GoldеnBridе.nеТ), dont copy, just write), so let’s
meet there! I can’t wait!
Send you my warm kisses!
As I understood some of the characters were replaced by Russian letters, so I had to type the site’s name by hand. After looking through the website I was impressed by the quality of the ladies presented there (at that moment I didn’t know that they still photos and profiles from other dating sites) so I registered there to see how it works. The same moment when I registered I immediately began receiving letters and started to be bombed my numerous of invitations to chat. Later I understood that they have chat and email bots that “work” with men to make them loose their credits for nothing, even though that some ladies are real but it’s had to find them in a crowd of fake profiles. I think that from seeing the looped videos of women that they use, in video chats, that they are not really concerned, so much, about how the money is made, just so long as the money is coming in, right?
If you are a newbie in a dating field, you may ask – what is a looped video? Let me explain this to you, some dating sites/agencies/ladies instead of broadcasting live videos prefer not to waste their time and record videos of ladies sitting in front of their webcameras to broadcast on dating sites. At first these videos were simple and it was easy check if it’s as live video or a loop by asking lady to make some confirmation moves, such as toughing her hair, waiving you, blowing a kiss, showing two fingers and so on, but later agencies understood that they can record such confirmation videos and use them while broadcasting loops. For example, when you suspect a lady to be broadcasting a loop, you ask her to show you two fingers, the next moment you see the video switching and she actually follows your request, after that video switches back to a long recording. It’s funny how some ladies can sit in front of their cameras in the same underwear for a few months or when you see the sun shining brightly in their windows during the night in their country.
To keep if short, I’ll specify a few points why I’m sure why Goldenbride is a scam (or gloriabrides is a scam as they are only different domains of the same site).
1. Low budget domains that they use – no one would use a goldenbride.net domain for a real long-living project, it’s only a plug to be used until it will gets blocked for spam.
2. Fake profiles – I found many posts on different forums of Ukrainian dating agencies reporting gloriabrides.com to be stealing their profiles. Only a few ladies presented on that site really know that they have a profile there.
3. Looped videos – I’m not ready to pay my money for viewing pre-recorder videos that I can download from the Internet for free.
4. Pre-written form letters you receive in reply never contain any answers to your questions, translators that send these letters never even read your original letter.
5. Most women presented on goldenbride never go off-line, they simply live on that site, never sleep and don’t go to work.
There are many more facts proving that this site is a scam so I’ll continue to write my evaluation on gloriabrides in my next post. If you are a victim of fraud, don’t stand aside – warn other men, it’s the best we can do to make fraudsters loose their money.